Kid from Ratt's "Lay It Down" video

Talk about anything, but play nice!
WIW3
serial killer

Kid from Ratt's "Lay It Down" video

Postby WIW3 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

I was looking up commercials on youtube, and came across this one. Well, he's still acting all these years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKUkNZM53M&feature=related
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Dark Helmet

nikki_green_eyes
murderer

Re: Kid from Ratt's "Lay It Down" video

Postby nikki_green_eyes » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm

those dudes are creepy..

cosmicwyrm
terrorist

Postby cosmicwyrm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 pm

God has forsaken his physical appearance

skull
terrorist

Postby skull » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

He was a creepy little kid. Now he's a creepy adult.

Jermy
serial killer

Postby Jermy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am

Great song there, my little Philetmignon. "Invasion of Your Privacy" is probably my favorite RATT album. "Out of the Cellar" was great, but I still prefer the young hunger of their debut album. I was always a big RATT fan in my 80's rock/metal days and Warren DiMartini is still one of my favorite guitarists to this day.

skull
terrorist

Postby skull » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Jermy wrote:Great song there, my little Philetmignon. "Invasion of Your Privacy" is probably my favorite RATT album. "Out of the Cellar" was great, but I still prefer the young hunger of their debut album. I was always a big RATT fan in my 80's rock/metal days and Warren DiMartini is still one of my favorite guitarists to this day.

Ratt rules. Saw em live three times. Out Of The Cellar and Invasion Of Your Privacy are both excellent.

Jermy
serial killer

Postby Jermy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Kookydooky. It sucks, RATT is one of many 80's bands I never got to see live. I've seen practically every other 80's band live besides RATT!!! I just can't ever recall them coming around these parts back in the day.
Of course there is many other 80's bands that I didn't see live, but I'm talking about the lesser known bands of that era. A few I remember liking that I never saw..........EVERY MOTHER'S NIGHTMARE, BABYLON AD, BANG TANGO, SLEEZ BEEZ, LA GUNS, SOUTHGANG, DANGEROUS TOYS. There's a ton of others I used to listen to, but probably wouldn't have gone to see even if they did play in my area, but those I mentioned I really liked back then.
And why does DANGEROUS TOYS remind me of SACRED REICH??? lol I can't figure it out, but every time I think of DANGEROUS TOYS, I think of SACRED REICH, lol.

SkyBaby
rapist

Postby SkyBaby » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm

OMFG Jesse Hart from Southgang....damn i'd rape his face a thousand different ways

Jermy
serial killer

Postby Jermy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:26 pm

SkyBaby wrote:OMFG Jesse Hart from Southgang....damn i'd rape his face a thousand different ways

lol, you silly nympho. I've met all those guys, even used to hang out with them back in the 80's. They were a local band, their hometown is just about 20 minutes from me. I met those guys at a Sonic restaraunt one night, lol. I was drunk and just fucking off one night. My intentions were to go cruise up a local mountain area that people used to part at a lot, but I was at Sonic getting a burger, and of course being a long hair, I noticed them right away, and started shootin' the shit with them. They were cool guys, very nice and polite. They are certainly one of the most overlooked bands from the 80's. I thought their debut album was great. But like most small town hicks, my band included, you're just never able to break away and end up overlooked.

Return to “General Discussion”